Launchpad is a code hosting and software collaboration platform. Launchpad is open source
Register SSH key(https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/CreatingAnSSHKeyPair)
1) sudo apt-get install openssh-client
2) ssh-keygen -t rsa
3) When prompted, press Enter to accept the default file name for your key.
4) Next, enter then confirm a password to protect your SSH key. Your key pair is stored in ~/.ssh/ as id_rsa.pub (public key) and id_rsa (private key)
5) Then the public and private keys are available in the directory .ssh
6) open the id_rsa.pub in text editor. copy its contents to your clipboard
7) Visit your SSH keys page(https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+editsshkeys)
8) Paste your public key into the text box and then click the Import public key button to continue.